Cheshire Soccer Club is proud to host 3 different camps at Quinnipiac Park throughout the year.
2018 Camp Dates
Cheshire Soccer Academy- Summer Camps Week 1
August 6th – August 10th
Cheshire Soccer Academy- Summer Camps Week 2
August 13th – August 17th
Schedule & Cost
Monday- Friday (Friday entire camp half day)
Day Camp: 9am-3pm $150.00 (Half Day: 9am-11:30am) $100.00
Youth Academy- Ages 4 to 6 $85.00 (Half Day: 9am-11:00am)
Intermediate Academy- Ages 7-8
Jr. Academy- Ages 9-11
Sr. Academy- Ages 12-14
Goal Keeper Session- Ages 9-14 (Session: 9:00am-12:00am) (Afternoon sessions are game scenarios for the Goal Keepers to be a part of; in the morning is with private goal keeper instructor.)
- Players are to bring proper soccer attire (soccer cleats, soccer socks, shin guards) and a soccer ball. Players that are staying full day are required to bring a lunch for 12pm.
- Players leaving half day throughout the week must have that parent sign them in on the first day and sign them out every day after that during the week. They must indicate if someone else is picking them up at 12pm on the first day.
- In case of inclement weather during the week and there is a cancelation. Friday will be extended to 3pm. (Youth Academy will still leave at 11:30am)
Youth Academy Developmental Program:
- The Youth Academy is an exciting program where players will experience the game in a fun and energetic atmosphere with our professional coaching staff. The camp will focus on ball control techniques, basic soccer motor skills, and understanding concepts of the game. Each day players will be introduced to a variety of fun games and competitions that incorporate skill development. This program is the perfect introduction for kids of all levels to come enjoy the beautiful game of soccer.
Intermediate Academy Developmental Program:
- The Intermediate Academy program is to allow the opportunity for players to develop their overall skills in a competitive and fun environment and build a foundation to help them progress to the next level. Expanding on basic understanding of the game, players will be challenged to develop soccer specific individual techniques and skills. Each day, sessions will introduce a topic where players will work on fundamental techniques that will encourage creativity, competitiveness, and individuality.
Junior Academy Developmental Program:
- Players at this age are ready for the challenge to expand their knowledge of the game. Small sided games will help mirror large scale tactics at an age appropriate level. The topic of each day will challenge players to become better students of the game through the introduction of basic team tactics in game like situations. Players will continue to be challenged on an individual level as the sessions are designed for players of this age to work on their skills under pressure.
Senior Academy Developmental Program:
- The Senior Academy program is designed to prepare and train players for the High School level. Each session will be intensive and comprehensive in the understanding of large scale tactics and developing a style of play. Players will start to work on position specific skills and tactical understanding. Other aspects such as athletic development, overall fitness, and also introducing the “Training vs Game” mentality will be implemented throughout each day.